Points to Note for filling the Online Enquiry/Complaint Form
1. Please complete the form to the best of your knowledge. Information provided will be kept confidential. If you do not provide sufficient information, we may not be able to process your enquiry/complaint properly.
2. Please attach relevant documents/proof in the form (if any).
3. The “Foreign Domestic Helpers Portal” encrypts data during network transmission to protect your personal data.
4. The Labour Department (LD) will refer your enquiry/complaint to other government bureaux, departments and organisations if it falls under their purview.
5. When your enquiry/complaint has been submitted successfully, you will receive a reference number to facilitate your future enquiries.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Purpose of Collection
1. The personal data collected in this form is used for the purpose of administering the Employment Ordinance (Cap.57) and the Employees’ Compensation Ordinance (Cap.282), and checking employers’ compliance with the Standard Employment Contract (ID 407) as well as providing support and assistance in connection with your employment as a foreign domestic helper in Hong Kong.
Classes of Transferees
2. The personal data you provide may be disclosed to other government departments or bureaux (e.g. the Hong Kong Police Force, Immigration Department, etc.) for the purposes mentioned in paragraph 1.
Access to Personal Data
3. You have the right of access and correction of your personal data as provided under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486). Request for data access and correction of personal data should be made in writing to the Foreign Domestic Helpers Division of LD (Address: 16/F, One Mong Kok Road Commercial Centre, 1 Mong Kok Road, Kowloon).
4. For enquiries on the collection, access and correction of your personal data, please address them to the Foreign Domestic Helpers Division of LD.
Address: 16/F, One Mong Kok Road Commercial Centre, 1 Mong Kok Road, Kowloon
Tel. No.: 3582 8989